Friday, November 24, 2006

Tutorial Task Day 5

No phone cameras were harmed in the making of this post. All images sourced from the evil global internet empire of google.






Its what we all thought were real friends, the quintessential group that everyone kind of wanted their friendship group to be. Except me. I always wanted to replace Kurt Cobain in Nirvana.








High tech: when the enemy is throwing rocks at your tanks armed with uranium tipped shells, laser guided missiles, and silver tipped bullets, you know you are high tech. Murderers.



For some reason whenever I see this I think of news. No I lie, I think of Tracy Grimshaw and the next instalment of what outlets I can save thousands at when I go on my next cloths shopping trip. Yay.






Summer: The season where I go jumping from one airconditioned room to another. I wasn’t meant to be in a land capable of churning out 50 degree days. England really did punish us by sending us here. Beach is good though (for passing out on that is), just need to spend 5000 hours in my local gym and ill be ready for summer 09’. Wish me luck.





Unconventional? You bet! Anyone else would just sim downstream

Uni life at the moment involves a lot of this behaviour. Especially after a long hard semester and a bill in the mail for your uni fees.

No comments: